It is currently 26 Nov 2020 14:40

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hello from Scotland 

Post Hello from Scotland
Hi,

I am a fairly new bass player and discovered these designs a few years ago. They caught my interest as I am also an audio enthusiast and I am interested in using a fearful cabinet partly for it's own sake but also to experiment with amp and cab simulations which need a full range cab.

I already have the 3015LF, a 6ND410 and most of the crossover components. I'm here primarily to discuss building a cabinet from metric plywood. If the imperial dimensions are converted from 0.5 inch to 12mm then you end up with a cabinet that is smaller than the original by 28.7mm width and 41.3mm height. I've produced a cut list with a more accurate conversion. I'll be searching the forums for any discussion on using metric plywood boards and I might start a thread to discuss this in detail if nothing already exists.

Thanks for reading this

Brian

09 Apr 2020 10:33

Post Re: Hello from Scotland
Welcome!

If you use the free plans for cabs / xovers, please consider a modest wee big donation to keep the site going.

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell%27s_theorem

09 Apr 2020 12:17
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]